Conditions of Entry
These Conditions of Entry (Conditions) apply to your entry and use of any part of the GPAC building, including Foyer, Auditorium, café, bar and back of house areas (Premises). These Conditions are subject to change without notice at the discretion of GPAC.
Entry onto these Premises is at Your own risk. You must comply with these Conditions and follow the reasonable directions of GPAC staff, and any signage relating to your entry and use of the Premises. We reserve the right to deny entry to or remove any person from the Premises.
You are responsible for the security of your own belongings while on the Premises and you must not leave any bags or personal items unattended.
You must not have in your possession and/or refuse to surrender to GPAC staff any prohibited items including but not limited to Illicit substances; Dangerous or inappropriate items (e.g. weapons, fireworks); Professional cameras, selfie sticks, GoPros and iPads; Glass and/or aluminium containers; Liquids, aerosols or inhalers; Glow sticks, laser pointers, Selfie Sticks, Poles or “Totems; Food or Alcohol (unless otherwise advised).
We reserve the right to:
- inspect and search you and your belongings prior to entry to the Premises and/or while you are on the Premises;
- require any bag or personal items to be stored in our cloakroom; and
- deny entry or remove you from the Premises (without refund) if you refuse to comply with these Conditions.
You must not:
- behave in a manner which causes or may cause property damage or that threatens or may threaten the safety of any other persons; or
- behave in a manner that unreasonably interferes with other audience members enjoyment of the Premises, including through the use of cameras, mobile phones, or other electronic devices; or
- behave in a disorderly manner including as a result of intoxication or display unlawful or offensive behaviour; or
- behave in a rude or aggressive manner to any other person including staff.
You must not:
- smoke or use e-cigarettes inside any part of the Premises, in or near any entry ways or outside the designated smoking zone at the front of GPAC.
- take photographs, audio, or video recording where this has been restricted;
- consume food or drink (including alcohol) purchased outside the Premises;
- take any hot food or hot drink into the auditorium;
- purchase or consume alcohol at or on the Premises unless you are 18 years of age or older; supply alcohol to any person under 18 years of age;
- bring animals onto the Premises, unless registered assistance animals;
- enter areas of the Premises not open to the public;
- bring bicycles, motorcycles, motorised/electric scooters into the Premises without the express permission of Management.
Children under the age of 15 must at all times be under the supervision of a responsible adult (18 years of age or older) when attending the Premises.
Over 18 Events
Only adults aged18 years or older will be permitted into events which are designated Over 18 Events.
Use of your image
You consent to and authorise us to film, record or photograph you (Recordings), and to reproduce Recordings in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction in any medium. All Recordings are our sole property and you release us from liability arising on account of such usage.
Security cameras operate on the Premises and you acknowledge that you may be filmed when attending the Premises.
Admission to events – general
You must have a valid ticket or pass to attend any event or performance and proof of entitlement when purchasing a ticket with a concession.
Once an event or performance has commenced, at GPAC’s discretion, you may only be admitted or re-admitted to the Venue during a suitable break in the event/performance and/or to a different seating location.
To assist with your safety, entry and exit points will be clearly signed and our team will assist with movement throughout the Premises.
COVID-19 Special Terms
You must comply with any special Terms and Conditions in force at any time relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
You enter the Premises at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, GPAC will not be responsible for any loss, damage, harm or injury arising from your entry to the Premises.
Complaints and Feedback
Consumers are encouraged to provide feedback on the services provided by GPAC. For information on how to provide feedback please contact us on GPAC@goulburn.nsw.gov.au